This is kid’s favourite. If you want to satisfy your kids’ taste buds, this will be the perfect choice.
Just follow these easy steps and you will be ready with yummy noodles.
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
• 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons peanut butter
• 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
• 2 teaspoons hot chili paste (optional)
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 8 ounces noodles
• 1/4 cup chopped green onions
• 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
• Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender according to packet directions. Drain.
• Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan.
• Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.